Friday, February 7, 2014

- CNY -

My aunt found a vase when cleaning up her house and realised that she should make good use of it. Thus, she went to buy some flowers. Her sister suggested her to buy real flowers as real flowers represent sincerity. After several considerations and bickering with her daughter, she bought lilies and red coloured plum blossoms.

Flower arrangement by my cousin, Heather.

I bought culottes from the recent Hatyai trip. I love the Aztec pattern and was hoping to get one all along. Finally! :) The top was bought 2 years back in Kenanga Wholesale City Mall.

#ootd

Ohh, we went cycling too, on chor 3. Before that, we did mo mo jung at cousin's house. An exhausted exercise. Half and hour - although I couldn't stand completing it - and I already soaked in sweats. We ended up cycling for only an hour. Body ache. And also too hot. CNY weather.

Family.

Went dinner on chor 5. I found nice decoration in the restaurant.

Tanglung.

The Nth times of lou sang. 

No comments:

Post a Comment