Thursday, October 16, 2014

- Fong Lye #141011 -

Someone said it's her birthday, so we should eat something nice and preferably classy.
Therefore, here we are - Fong Lye.

蓬萊茶館

Photo-session before dining.
My mom. My sis.

My mom's photography skill is better than my sis! :D

Oolong Tea. The tea gives a nice scent~

紅豆冰
With sesame ice-cream! 

番茄炒蛋燜魚

Candid shot of my dad!
He's teasing a kid sitting at the next table. 
That kid is adorable!


So on that morning, I went to make my passport. The queue was crazy! Despite I reached the Immigration Department at 6.45 a.m., I gotten the number of 104. :/
And I spent half of my day there. I skipped Japanese class. Feeling bad because we went to Paradigm Mall after that. I bought a jeans legging at H&M - it triggered misfortune that befalls on me. I fell, hurt my left foot and a knock to my head. My mom said if I went to class, this won't be happening.

p/s: All photos are taken with Fujifilm X30. ♡ So my photography isn't that bad after all.
Ohh, and Happy Birthday, MOM! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment