Thursday, November 17, 2016

Twenties -2-

Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith
- Millions Reasons by Lady Gaga -


I get it. I guess most twenties nowadays are afraid to pour their hearts all out and in the end what they get is heartbreak. 

Some has this fear is because they were hurt by someone they loved before, they wouldn't want to experience the same heart-wrench all over again. While some others, in my case, have seen friends around experiencing that pain, and gradually started to shut their hearts up, not letting anyone in.

Yes, undeniably I'm a coward too. In this era, everything has become too instant, even getting a life partner. There are so many dating apps out there, and everyone else that is single who uses that apps get themselves a girlfriend or boyfriend. Friends would say why don't you try it as well? You see the rest is getting themselves one, pretty easy, it seems. Right. Those that are in the state of happiness couldn't wait for their friends to have that same happiness too. 

Problem is God has everything sorted out, if it were meant for you, then it's yours; if it's not, no matter how you yearn for it, it will never be yours.

I think people need to stop pushing singles to be in a relationship. Being single is fine, I dun need the society to constantly remind me. And why there must be a suitable age for marriage? Beyond that age, you couldn't get married? Why are there so many limitations? WHY are we living in a box?


Just go with the flow, 
I'll walk my own path.
I am me, 
Nobody else can replace me.

No comments:

Post a Comment