Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Uncommitted

She's not fully committing to it, 
wanting to make the effort
but truly hoping she wouldn't be noticed,
so she could walk away,
so she could always say she'd tried,
so she could rest easily, guilt free.
- amended & taken from «One Hundred Names» by Cecelia Ahern


Recently picked up jogging as my after-work-exercise. So healthy, yea. But exercise can get sick as well. And I was hoping the rain every single day, so I have got excuse to skip. If I were to run alone, I probably wouldn't have persist for 3 weeks in a row. My self-discipline sucks. Thanks to my jogging buddy a.k.a. my boss.

I find myself kinda slack because I couldn't run for a long time. I couldn't catch my breath. The longest record was I managed to run entire round without stopping. I guess my condition that day was good.
Closing kicking in, which means October is just around the corner. Damn, the last quarter of 2017! What have I achieved so far?


Passed my JLPT N2 with barely-pass-result. Sigh. That's the achievement of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment