Saturday, November 15, 2014

- Brew Time -

Since we start working, we don't meet as often as we used to. Finally, here we are -  Empire Damansara.

It looked like it had buried for many centuries.

Captured by me.
She looks pretty, ain't she?

And I'm not. :'(
Messy hair and looking fat. 

The umbrellas spot. (I)

(II)

It gave us a hard time on deciding what to eat after exploring the place. We planned to dine in Metal Box but the crowds were crazy. Therefore we went to...

Brew Time

The waiter gave us this after we made our payment and we were kinda taken aback.
And he said this is the number for the table that we sit.

The glass with white bubbles - Iced Doi Chaang (Vietnam coffee). RM6.50
It gave a nice scent. Real coffee scent. 
The other one - Single Americano. RM5
They were cheaper from ala carte as we ordered from the brunch menu.

The one on top - Grand Poached Egg (RM13.50)
The one below - French Scrambled Egg (RM8.50)

Found another spot for photo-session. :D
But we were afraid there are cars coming real fast from behind.

Me & my sis.
I really think my mom possesses photography skill. xD

****************************************

I had forgotten to post the following photos when I went to KL area last October.

Kolam in Fanrenheit 88.

Diwali lanterns at the entrance of Fanrenheit 88.

Another kolam.

Kolam in Pavilion.

We were quite lucky as that day was also Fossil 30th Anniversary.
They held an event - to guess how many of the Fossil boxes are there.

These were the artwork from Lim Kok Wing students.
Awesome right?

Robot, piled up using Fossil boxes.

 KL


p/s: Exam is around the corner. And I still go here and there. :X
Okay, it's time to sit down and start studying. I must fulfilled what I had promised myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment