Sunday, November 9, 2014

- Interstellar -

I have always fond to know more about galaxies, constellation of stars...
And here, Christopher Nolan brought us his latest movie. Talks about mankind, the ending of the world and looking for a new habitat planet.


I.N.T.E.R.S.T.E.L.L.A.R

As expected from Christopher Nolan, the movies he directed evolve around time dimension. But I liked the theme. I'm fascinated with how Coop was brought into a fifth dimension and how he managed to give hints to Murph, telling her what to do in order to save the mankind. It gave me goosebumps.

I kept wondering how this movie will be ended. And as usual, the ending gave us some space to wonder about. Just like Inception too.

****************************************

Thanks KY for watching this movie with me, I know she wasn't into sci-fi movies at all.
Hahah! Late lunch. At Watami, Paradigm.

Self-timer.
Oops, the table. :P

Selfie :) 

Wafu Pizza (RM19.90)

Souvenir from Europe! Thank you.

I thought study oversea is a fun thing. Never thought it would be so tiresome, worrying about social, study and even trips! Worst of all is that when bad things happened and you wouldn't call home knowing that by doing so will worry your parents. So you learned to swallow everything and talked as less as you can. Because, you are not those will explain yourselves even though it's not your fault. You wouldn't mind even if you were the one to blame. You think that it's okay as long as everyone is happy and you were the one who suffer. 

All these events definitely had made you a better person. And you survived them all. Good job, KY!

****************************************


Supper. T^T 
Fattening! *Royal Chocolate Cake (RM9.90)


Story-telling session. After meeting up with these 2 friends of mine, I realised I'm such a failure in being their friends. I'm like didn't know them at all, but they know me well. 

Lesson learned. I now know that not everything that I see are the truth. Sometimes, they are just camouflage. To win over your trust. I feel sorry for not siding with Yvonne, because all the while I only saw it was the guy who did more things. Ended this relationship doesn't seem to be a bad thing. At least, I see she's happier now. Hope she'll meet someone that's right for her.  ≧◡≦

I thought world is as simple as I thought of. Never did I expect that the world is so complicated. :(


****************************************


This was the other day. It was a public holiday. We went to KL to celebrate Michelle's birthday and also a shopping spree. :DD

Trying out candid shot.
Apparently, it failed. HAHAH!

Handmade owl bookmark. 
But one of its eye imperfect. :((

Always so noisy. 

Beloved ex-roommate & er jie. :D
&birthday girl (23/10)

Sisters.

Tofu.

Salmon don.

They ordered nabemono.

Do.Re.Mi





p/s: Guess no more outing for me till I'm done with my exam. (T^T)

No comments:

Post a Comment