Thursday, July 16, 2015

- 家 Home -

Since I gotten my camera last October, I always have that thought - to capture everything that falls into the perfect angle with my camera.

The weather was so HOT and unbearable. Still, I got my camera and decided to go to the pedestrian bridge nearby my house to capture the beautiful sunset. I always love #sunset & the #sea. Dun ask me why, I can't even explain myself.

The view from the bridge.
I guess I went out too early. :(

The other side.


I just love this effect - miniature.

Under the bridge. :D

The playground nearby my house.



The swing.

Doggie.

I should have go to the bridge around 7pm.
Aih. But the view from the backyard of my house not bad too. :DD


When the sun dipped into the horizon...

Panorama view

Due to the HOT weather, mosquitoes are such a pain! I'm glad I did this photo-shooting.

Since I'm talking about home today, I had just finished a Japanese drama relating to "home" recently. The drama was starred by Kimura Takuya and Ueno Aya.

I'm Home アイムホーム

The story is about Kimu Taku lost his memory of recent 5/6 years in an accident. He had 10 keys with him but he had no idea what the keys are for. In his eyes, he saw both his wife and his son are wearing mask. He used to be a bad guy prior to his memory lost but he had changed 360° of his attitude and everyone around him was too shocked, some even think he's playing out the good guy scene. The drama evolved by how he eventually find out what the keys are for and how he finally get to see his wife's and son's real face.

To be frank, I never watched dramas that Kimu Taku starred in but I think this one is not bad.
Please watch the drama to find out more. :)


p/s: I can't imagine if one day I has to move out from this wonderful place that I had stayed since the day I was born. It's good to be home. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment