Friday, October 2, 2015

- Every Ending is A Beginning -

It's time to spend some time with myself.

I had quit my job yesterday. I should feel sad, as I'm leaving my beloved colleagues (except there are some I don't miss). Instead, I feel nothing at all, just plain emptiness. What a sucks feeling! 

And I am dreaded to go for the new job. Doesn't possess own judgement and act recklessly without mulling long enough before I tender my resignation. Probably heard too much of bad and negative comments. Wonder if I would get schizophrenia because of overthinking. :/

Anyway, what's done is done. No point regretting now. 

No glamorous farewell party, not a word from both bosses. But I'm lucky enough to have them. :)






Ohh, there's something I would like to share. We've got an unlikable colleague. So I've decided to write her a 'LOVE' letter before I leave, (secretly hoping she'll do self-reflection but I guess it's not an easy task). I'm sincere enough to even typed her that letter. I've never dislike a person this much. She didn't really step on my tail but I just can't stand the way she treated other colleagues. Doing the just for everyone else. And hope we don't ever meet again!


p/s: 天下無不散之筵席。I didn't shed tears because I believe this is not the end. It's not like we're not gonna meet each other again. Don't cry because it's over. Smile, because it's happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment