Friday, July 22, 2016

Lucky

A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.


Have you ever wonder your bff is the opposite sex of yours?

I often tease A, or vice versa - why she's not a boy? We did things for each other hoping that boys would do the same for us. When she changed her spectacles, I would comment - oh, new specs! Or when I texted her, she would reply - I was thinking about you and about to text you.

Just like these few days, I told her I was sick, flu and cough. She every few hours texting me asking whether am I feeling any better, or have I visited the doctor. She's way too sweet to be only my bff. Hahaha! I hope she find her Mr Right soon enough, so she can share her happiness with me. :)

I'm so blessed to have her in my life. We usually shared anything and everything that happened in our lives, also some stupid questions that we come across. And I agreed that communication is two-way. One do the talking and the other one do the listening, sometimes the other way round.

Friendship is just like any other kind of relationship - that needs to maintain. We're that kind of friends that doesn't need much talking but when we meet, we can talk forever. I know nothing can last forever, but I hope she stays forever.

Sounded kind of taking things for granted right? Yea, maybe I'm selfish. But I really hope so. I told her my nose blocked then she said we're taking breathing for granted. *roll my eyes*

Let's live together if we end up being forever alone. Muahaha! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment