Friday, May 27, 2016

Negativity

I'm drowning in a pool of negativity
No one can save me besides myself
But my heart is too tired to do so
So I let myself to sink further

They said
To be persistent
To never give up
Just a little bit more
You'll see the light you've been searching all along
That works well for everyone else
But me
I didn't want to be this negative piece of sh*t
I never wanted this
This is not me
But I couldn't talk myself out

What is with me
Every single time when exam is around the corner
Negativity will surely come to me

What should I do to make myself feel better
To quit?
There are voices murmuring behind my mind
Saying you've come so far
Just 5 more
Why don't you complete it
Then only think of what you want to do

Yea
5 out of 14
Already more than half
Everyone is taking it so easy
But why is it so hard for me
Will detour make it easy?
But I afraid I'll never come back to it
What if I end up having nothing

年輕人要有年輕人的樣子
什麼是年輕人的樣子呢
。熱血
。不依賴
。不服輸
。積極爭取
。奮鬥
。渴望證明自己的人
而不是
・抱怨
・龜縮、怕這怕那
・找各種藉口
・一味的幻想
・懶
一一鐘二毛

我是後者,怎麼辦?
我何時才能找到自己想走的路?
現在必須走的,我能不要走嗎?

When can I catch my dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment