Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Too many thoughts but too little writing

I wanted to become a writer and yet I did nothing to get closer to my dream. What I did was spending time, imagining I'll be like some writers in the future. But that future never comes.

Another person just gone missing in action, read without reply. This time round, tablet went haywire? What did I expect? I can confirm I'll go waggling my tail like a puppy afterwards when he replies. Unless he's the one who gives up on me. Pathetic me. Why can't I be the one who walk away first?

Another is waiting. I'm not sure what I feel about the one gone missing, but I know I wouldn't want to waste a good man's time by telling him to wait for me. That's bullshit. That's what bitch do. And I think I'm bitchy enough. Yea, go ahead and say me picky. Someone is in my line and I didn't want to choose him.

I said you're not persistent enough. He said when giving too much can wear out a person. I know that feeling too well, but reality made me the person I hated the most. Keep trying, if I'm that easy, then you don't deserve me.


Spending too much time on strangers, it's like you're living in another world, that you're not in present. Try spending time with real people, instead of someone that wouldn't make time to meet you in real life.

I'm so fed up sometimes. I wanted to go all out with my heart, to tell them I care so that they response the way I expect. But screw the society, screw myself. Because I should have known that not everything I want goes my way.

Okay, enough of ranting. Even sleep also being chided. What a kid I am. When can I grow up? Build my own wings and get away from here. Anywhere but here.

No comments:

Post a Comment