Saturday, August 13, 2016

難得

The best cure for a bad day is a good friend.


Okay. Since the previous posts were too gloomy, let's have something fun!

I like how 4 of us make effort to meet up every now and then. Of course, we are all busy. But, to make time, is something that warm my heart. It means this friendship is important, is worth our time. I can't help but I tend to make comparison.

Like my ex-colleagues, we have tons of plans, the list keep growing but none has really fulfilled. Even a simple meet-up that requires full headcount, not once in this year can we all make it. In a nutshell, everyone is not working hard enough to make it work. 'Whatever, really.' 

So I would say, to be able to find friends that can click and have endless topic and most importantly, everyone in the gang that treasures the friendship is way too awesome. I mean everyone has been saying forever and forever is just too cliché. Who really trust forever nowadays? At least, I'm not a 'forever' believer. But I treasure every moment we'd be together. :)

And the meet-up last night, we've got a new member. What surprised us is that, she managed to blend in well. Such a sweet girl. If we're not in 'ghost festival', we would have make it to the peak of Broga Hill this morning. Sigh. To have plan that is so spontaneous, is really really rare. We'll surely make the plan on before this year ends!

Can't wait our next meet-up. These peeps are like rare Pokemón!

No comments:

Post a Comment