Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tinder

Find the person who you stay up all night laughing with. That's the person you should want to end up with. Not the one with instant sparks.  - Alexandria Brown -



I wonder if he still reads my blog.

His compliment never failed to flatter me. He was the one that said I'm good at writing, expressing myself through words. He was the one that said so when no one else does, not even myself. At least I didn't think so.

He had said a lot of things, trivial or not, some still etched deeply in my mind and had once made my heart skipped a lot of beats. But I couldn't recall his voice anymore. It sounded distant, like someone trying to speak through water. He was the one I thought I was almost in love. I thought.

When it rained, when the sun set, when my phone was not beeping, when... those were the times I would miss him most. But not anymore. 

Sagittarius is not meant to be a whiney; Sagittarius is meant to live freely, there is no one that he/she couldn't live without.

 I should have realised then. He was just good at frivolous talks, when no action is required. Girls - most of them - love those talks. Those that made them feel wanted. I thought I hated it too, but he was too good at it; the timing, the way he said it...


But I should have realised back then - not everyone that you know from the cyber world is worth believing in. At least, there's an unwritten rule that said don't pour whole-heartedly until you have affirmed, before that, it is just a GAME.

As to why I fell so hard - but not too deep - I guess it was because of the instant sparks. He never skipped any question that I asked and he shared almost everything. Though I couldn't be sure how much of the truth contained, but I did enjoy the topics we talked about. It was rare to find someone that basically talks about everything, especially he was just a stranger. 

Besides, I guess this is essential to keep a conversation going because if there's no people doing the sharing part, a conversation doesn't work when two people are doing the listening part.

I'm not missing the person, instead I missing that moment. Such moment is hard to come by. Thank you for the moment that we shared.

Okay, enough of mourning the past. 
  Let bygone be bygone.
     I'll meet the right one, eventually! :')
        Be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment