Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Ranting

有些心情如果不寫下來,就會被遺忘。


Didnt feel like writing lately. Who else read blog these days? But humans are contradictory being. Yea, I would say I write for my own perusal, but when no one is reading it, I would feel depressed somehow. Ugh. Maybe deep down I'm just hoping someone that read my piece is sharing the same thought with me.

Sometimes I'm seriously hating the job I'm doing right now. I know I'm considered super lucky except the fact that I have to work during public holidays and sacrifice my weekends. Because I could use the overtime I worked to claim self-declare holidays. Some jobs do not offer such things. So I know I'm lucky.

But you know people tend to complain when there's only one bad thing that happened. They didn't take into account the remaining 9 good things that happened. That's why there's a saying - when one did wrong, no one remember the good that he did but the one fault that he made. So I'm in the same category, complaining and complaining and not improving. I guess I'm those wanting to be adventurous but deep inside I'm actually a coward.

Look at those at my age - I'm comparing with those successful one - They are entrepreneurs, earning their own money, supporting their own finance. And me? Not one achievement so far, earning the thin income that is not enough to support my family but for my own selfish desire to travel.

Sigh, in an early morning shouldn't be ranting stuff like this. It's a perfect weather for sleeping in and also a weather to use as an excuse for being late. Damn, I'm - we're all - getting stuck in a train, for more than half an hour already. Was thinking to drive but because of raining, I changed my mind which lead to current situation.

Screw it, really!

Sorry, I'm exuding negative vibe early in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment