Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Funny thought

噗嗤一一

被自己莫名其妙的想法給逗笑了


I don't really meet colleagues from other departments. We usually talked over the phone regarding job issues. I only found out who is the guy I had been talking over the phone for few months through company team building event. And funny enough, we had been assigned to the same group. But at the end of the day, we didn't introduce ourselves. So I'm not sure if he knows me, but I know him because my teammate pointed him out.

And then there is this girl, we're from the same department but different team. We're somehow hi-bye friends as we never engage in a long chatty conversation. As from what I heard, she's pretty emotional kind of person because of her horoscope is Cancer. Not sure why though. But she always seems to have something on her mind. There was one day, she went to consult my teammate, asked him a lot of questions regarding relationship. Then we started to guess, she probably has got a boyfriend and got into some relationship issues.

I came out from office building just like normal, but I caught a glimpse of them sitting at the pavement. The girl was tugging on the guy's arm. I quickly walked by, and after a few steps, I turned around and saw the girl smiling brightly at me and waved her hand to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

As to why I said I laughed at my own funny thought is that, I actually think that guy is quite good-looking. Due to my wild imagination, I had a picture drawn in my mind that him being my boyfriend. HAHAHA! Despite we had never talk to each other face-to-face.

I can't help but laugh at my silly thought. But the moment I saw the girl smiling so brightly, I know somehow she's happy now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment