Thursday, September 29, 2016

Choices

Decisions are the hardest move to make.
Especially when it's a choice between where you SHOULD be and where you WANT to be.
- Unknown -



SERIOUSLY, I hate to be stuck in dilemma situation. There is an opportunity came knocking on my door, but I was thinking whether I should leave, again. This will be 3rd time round. Nothing is confirmed yet and here I am, over thinking things again.

What should I do? They made it clear they wanted a serious candidate. Probably because I had said too many times that "I'm just trying" or probably I'm asking too much despite of my experience & qualification. They said everything will be fast-going - interview and shortlist and everything. I think I might have screwed the call just now. What the F had I just said? Sigh.

The first thing after the call, I texted my cousin (since she's the one telling me about this). Frankly speaking, I never thought that I would get reply this fast, or I should say I never expect a reply. That call somehow caught me off my guard. I told my cousin I'm not ready to leave, just yet. I was barely here for a year and to leave again? I never put much thought about it, even though I hated this job at the very beginning. The most dreaded job at first has now becomes something that is pretty easy and routine. And the colleagues, especially team lead. I can say that I'm at the best of my luck, because I work under 2 great superiors, at here and at previous workplace. This is why I never think of leaving, because it has already become my comfort zone. Oh, screw it!

After all I'm just afraid to leave my rut. Damn!


No comments:

Post a Comment