Friday, February 17, 2017

I wonder if you think what I'm thinking

너도 나처럼 이렇게 아픈지
너도 나처럼 눈물 나는지
너도 하루종일 이렇게 추억에 사는지
꼭 나처럼
- I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me by 2AM -



I wonder how someone feels like if I disappeared whole day long without texting back, provided that if we were ever texting non-stop. The feeling of texting continuously - yes, it's wasting time - but do it with the right person can be satisfying and feeling on cloud nine.

I wonder if there's anyone waiting for my text. Yea, I might sound self-centre but I'm curious.

I wonder if those who do not instantly text back know how the one waiting for their reply feel like.

I wonder if I ever crossed someone's mind. And because of that moment, I would receive a text saying "IMY".

愛情就像候車月臺
有人走有人來
我的心是一個站牌
寫著等待
- «手放開» 李聖傑 -

No one goes the extreme way to make me theirs. Because people nowadays aren't persistent enough, neither do I. So I'm constantly waiting. Waiting for miracle. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment