Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Broga Hill

It's not the mountain that we conquer but ourselves.
- Edmund Hillary -



Remember the post where I said we'll make it to the peak of Broga Hill? And here we are (not the peak yet, though)!

Who said Broga Hill is easy? Definitely not easy for me as an amateur. My legs gave way when I finally reached the 2nd peak. But the view totally earned my perspiration.

We reached quite early, but the place was already very crowded. We found ourselves a perfect spot, sat down and admired the dark starry sky. It had been such a long time since I last seen such a beautiful clear sky. The weather was good, although there were clouds here and there, the sky was full of stars and the moon was almost full.

As the sky began to break, people were started to increase too. So Him and I went to look for a spot that could get perfect photographs of the sunrise, while the rest sitting at the same spot and relaxing.

I couldn't apprehend, why there were people littering everywhere. You go to a place, leave only your footsteps but rubbish. But those people just couldn't get it. They even smoked cigarettes! Totally ruining the place, and the nice view.

Starry starry night~
Can you spot Orion?


City with lights

There was lightning hidden behind the enormous clouds.

The sky started to light up.

Broga Hill is famous with cogon grasses.

Us, in our best 'armour'!

Of course, we couldn't have missed our we-fie.

I'm glad that we hiked Broga Hill together. So much fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment