Friday, October 21, 2016

Embarking on a no-turning-back-journey

I must have lost my mind when I decided to do braces. I shouldn't have extract my teeth besides the one that was decayed. Let's have a minute of mourning on the 3 teeth that I lost today. *sob*

Maybe the result of getting the braces done will cheer me up but definitely not now. I inherited my dad's long canal root. So all 3 teeth that I extracted for my right side, the roots were at least 2cm and above, even my baby tooth - the one that grew with me since I was born.

Okay, let's have a before and after photo.


My teeth aren't that bad to be honest, why I would need to extract all 4 + 1? Sigh. What had done had been done, no turning back.

But the fun part was I'm getting my braces done with the help of my secondary school friend and her mom. Both of us couldn't believe that one day this is really happening! It's all about fate.

***I believe I'll be pretty and slim as hell after I had done my braces. Fighting! I can do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment