Friday, March 25, 2016

相處

Please don't let me be with a person for too long in a period of time. Or else, I'll hate myself for started to dislike that person. I realised this is my biggest problem. Maybe this is the reason my mom keeps saying I don't get good friends - as she perceives my sister's friends are all good friends.

I must get over that 'dislike' period and only then everything will be okay. I guess that's the period I started to magnify one's bad side. Everything he/she does in that period will start to get on my nerve and I'll try everything to make myself not to behave too obvious. At the end, I'll just hate myself - worst case scenario, I had once threw tantrum to my friends because I seriously hate them at that point of time.

Fortunately, those that passed my 'dislike' period are those who stay in my life. I know I'm quite a troublesome person to be with. I must give a round of applause to those can withstand my temper and my grotesque mood swing. Those who can't, already left, or we just stop talking, no matter how close we were.

Relationship can be so weak sometimes, I wonder how strong relationship is being maintained. Because people changed, from time to time. Some had changed so thoroughly that I thought 'is this the person I used to know?'. Well, changes are good. But I usually being told I've not really changed. Is that a good thing?

I usually click pretty fast with new friends but that click extinguish pretty fast too. Just like wind. For the first year we become friends, you'll see me busy making cards or preparing birthday present because that's the first year of our friendship. I would love to extend our friendship to second year and more. However, that act of mine only lasted for the first year. I get lazy for the following years of our friendship. I mean maybe I'll still make cards, but you can see from the effort I put in. Or maybe I don't even make card, I believe celebration over a good meal is more than enough. Anyway, this can be done with money, so what is the problem?


p/s: My attitude.
Saying further will just make me an ugly person from the inside. I'll never deny, there must be people out there that are just like me.



No comments:

Post a Comment