Sunday, March 27, 2016

Extreme Sports Activities

I'm not having a very good temper these days due to the hot weather. So if I read your message but without reply, it's obvious that I'm not in a good mood to reply.

Went skytrex and Viper yesterday. I must be crazy for joining 2 extreme activities in a day. So now I'm basically an OKU. Bruises and aches all over my body.

Can't deny, both are once-in-a-lifetime experience. I'm not regret to participate in both activities. But it was my first time reached home at 4 a.m. and my parents didn't chide me for coming home late.

Viper Challenge 2016
Thank you everyone for the teamwork and leave no one behind.


Skytrex Adventure


p/s: the aches seem to be worse now. :/
Thanks and no next time for extreme sports activities. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment