Thursday, March 31, 2016

Till We Meet Again

Ever since I joined this company, more than 5 colleagues I know had left. What is wrong with it?

Today, another colleague is leaving. Those that stay for quite sometime said this is normal, way too normal. I still can't use to this kind of farewell and leaving.

First, money spent. Regardless welcome or farewell, we'll have to spend, over meals, presents... I'm not saying I'm not willing to pay but is there any meaning by doing this? People came and left, like leaves fall during autumn and grow when it's spring again.

Second, hey, we have made some memories together. Working overtime, helping each other out, gathering... well, now we can say they were memories, but few years down the road? Would we ever remember each other? The memories we made? That we used to work together? I doubt that. Unless we keep in touch.

Third. Keep in touch. Yea, we can do it, at first. But after that? Things change and even people change too. I'm not even sure the keep in touch part. Maybe the contact gets MIA too, after a few months.

Not to say I'm being too negative on this, I'm just being realistic. This is life. And it's cruel. Everything needs to maintain, otherwise they withered away like flowers did.

#handmade card

Aeroplane charm - so that she can fly higher and reach the sky. :)



p/s: the assignment on 'what and where to eat for lunch' has became tougher as we are now shorthanded. We need more people to suggest what to eat for lunch. Sigh. I'll miss those time we emailed each other an hour before lunch, asking what and where to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment