Thursday, March 31, 2016

Completeness

From scratch. 


And then there's this station almost done. 



Sometimes, I'm pretty amazed by how people build something out of nothing. The same theory applies to the connection and relationship between people. 

When you like a person, no matter what they said, you'll find it interesting or even engross in the conversation; but when you're not, you just hope that they would stop talking to you. 

Such a complexity. Thus, sometimes I prefer being alone rather than engage into a conversation that I don't even have any idea to keep it going. Perhaps I'm being prejudiced to that person. Before I can break it, I really hate myself for being so half-heartedly. So fake.

Photo: DoctorASKY.com



p/s: stop spending your kindness on me, it's not worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment