Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sh*t Job

#fliptable

I really hate my current job. Fml.

Many may think - I can't see which part of the job is not good enough. Because all they can see is that I always taking break from the company. But be noted that I'm never on a long break. The most when it's over the weekend, about 4 days?

This job limits me a lot of things.

I was supposed to take ACCA papers, screw the service level agreement, I gave up after 2 seatings because I ain't going anywhere.

The salary I'm earning is not enough to sustain me, even though I'm staying with family. Maybe I'm just greedy. Wanted everything but not working hard enough to earn what I want.

Thought of leaving, every single closing, without fail. This feeling sucks. When month end hit, I'm depressed and demotivated. It's just me, being escapist. 

Everyone else is doing just fine.
I'm a coward. I just thinking how to escape instead of improve. I'm a no-good person. 


It's 2017 already, I dunno what can I do to change my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment