Sunday, April 17, 2016

Enorme Italian Restaurant @ PJ Centerstage

I have lost count how many times I have been to this restaurant. But I remembered the first time I went was my birthday in 2014. That was 2 years ago, many have changed but the food they serve is always as good as the first time I tasted it.

Enorme is an Italian Restaurant that located at PJ Centerstage. There were many vacant stalls when you came up from parking lot. I usually entered to the restaurant from their "backdoor". Below are some photos taken, some were from my first visit. Please pardon my inept photography skill.

This drawing would be the first thing that you see when you enter from the backdoor,
Like a squad of band performing.



I like places that are brightly lit, especially with light bulbs hanging around.

Err... I can't recall what is this drink called - some kind of fruit juice.
I usually didn't order their beverage, not that it's not good,
but I rather spend my money savouring their food.



Insalata Aragosta.
This is from the ANTIPASTI menu - appetizer.
*Diced lobster meat tossed with diced apple, celery, light mayonnaise,
diced red chilli and lemon juice served with a base of mesclun salad*


Portobello.
*Deep fried battered duo portobello, served with sauteed chicken strips
and sliced onion in au jus*
This is a "MUST order".
The taste is so good, I feel like savor it along with a bowl of white rice.
-Asian-style of eating-

Vongole.
*Fresh venus clam cooked in white wine sauce*

Funghi & Pollo.
*Sauteed marinated chicken strips and button mushroom in au jus*

Nero Di Seppia.
*Sauteed fresh squid with leek paste, garlic and white wine in squid ink sauce,
topped with diced roma tomatoes*

Enorme-sized Pizza.
We ordered the largest size and you can customize by choosing 2 flavors in 1 pizza.
So we go with Tonna Mornay 
*Caramelized onions, tuna chunks, semi-dried tomatoes, capers, mozzarella and tomato sauce*
& Carbonara (Bianco)
*Crisp streaky bacon, heavy cream, button mushroom, egg yolk, Italian parsley and mozzarella,*

Dessert - fruit cake.
No idea for the cake name, but it's pretty good!

If you visit them during weekdays' lunch hour, they're offering the set lunch as below:-

I think it's pretty value for money.
Their homemade iced lemon tea is not those you drink from the bottle/package drink.
You can hardly get such authentic lemon tea elsewhere.

Aglio Olio with Bacon

Dessert - Bread and Butter Pudding

They offer 3 sizes for the pizza - extra small, large and enorme (21-inches), Weird that they don't serve medium size. HAHA. Overall, I think the price for the food is considered reasonable as the portion they provide can be shared with friends if you're not a BIG eater.

I went with different people each time and everyone gave good feedback after dining. I guess it's the only restaurant I re-visited many times and the food tasted the same or even better. Strongly recommended. Just that the parking space is a little bit inconvenient though.


p/s: the *item descriptions* are from their menu.

Enorme Italian Restaurant
Address: P-G-20, Podium PJ Centerstage, No. 1, Jalan 13/1, Seksyen 13, 46200, Petaling Jaya.
Phone: +6 03-7661 0651/+ 6 017-2968 403
Operating hours: 1000-2300
Website: Enorme
***Note: it's a non-halal restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment