Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Social Media

I think I'm really spending too much time on social media. It has been only 2 days since I deactivated Facebook account and logged out Instagram, but I have already feel the emptiness of my life. Pathetic.

What have social media make me into?

Wait a moment. This is not about social media. This is about myself. I should make a good use of it instead of indulging in a world that constantly making me to envy everyone that goes to travel, buys things I couldn't afford, eats scrumptious food...

I have came across this video, where this girl is totally faking her life over the social media. Snapping photo of herself in running shoes pretending she's going for a run or ingredients pretending she's about to cook dinner. When she took a selfie, all she cared were how many likes she was going to earn. The first thing she woke up in the morning was to check is there any new 'liked' notifications. She got fed up when there's none.



Something that worth pondering. 
Because I can't self-discipline and thus I go for the extreme way. But I find it hard as there's nothing for me to scroll about. No news feed, no latest photos updated... I would still constantly checking my phone to see if there's any new notifications from Whatsapp, Wechat, Line.


p/s: can I for once live for myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment