Friday, April 15, 2016

Sisters

I think I'm lucky to have this girl walking into my life. We were roommates, hostel mates, college friends and most importantly - SISTERS! I would never use BFF in my life anymore, because nothing would last forever. Instead, the word sister fits our relationship perfectly. ♡

 
We meet annually. It's hard to cater our time with both our studies and works, but if you're to make effort, you'll eventually meet. Maybe longer time is needed, but never mind.
It was 3 years ago since we lived together in the small room during my college era. I remembered when I went back to hostel, realised I've got new roommate but she's nowhere to be seen. I can see that she's definitely a k-pop fans. With k-pop idol calendar, idol poster... And I thought she's those neat and tidy person. But I was wrong.

Weeks after weeks, her things piled up like mountain, which make cleaning the room more difficult before she came. But thanks to her, I got to know friends living in the same level. And her friends from lowest floor always complaining we were making too much noise (p.s. we stayed the highest floor).

The first day she came, our room had got water leakage problem, she went to seek help from other roommates. So when we gathered for dinner the first time, other roommates brought out the topic 'how we first met her?', and we rolled with laughter. That memory seemed so faraway right now. Sigh. I missed those days, so carefree.


There must be frictions living together, because we were strangers at first. We have to do whatever to accommodate one another's need. Like cleaning, cooking, washing dishes... a little disputes strengthen our relationship. I'm glad we talked things out rather than keeping in the heart. Honesty is the best policy after all.

We might be meeting once in a year, maybe will be lesser in coming years due to our works, but text from each other once in awhile help to keep our relationship going. :D
I need to know if you're doing fine in your life. Haha. We became friends out of option, and you can walk away anytime you want. In my previous post, I have mentioned about the 'dislike' period, I'm so glad that you passed my 'dislike' period. HAHAHA!



p/s: I don't think our stories can fit in just a blog post anyway. Haha. 
Thank you for walking into my life, putting up with me for my bad temper, and hasn't walk away until now. I hope you stay till the last day of my life, sister. :)

1 comment: