Thursday, April 7, 2016

Knock-off Time

I have no intention to whine but sometimes I really hated public transport, especially the slowest train here (you should know what I mean). I don't see any improvement since the price hiking beginning of the year.

Okay, fine. I'm fine with the train is not automated. But can't the drivers drive nicely and SMOOTHLY? Damn, in a sardine packed train, can you stop stepping on the emergency brake? Never learn about inertia is it? When you brake, all of us are unable to control our movement and being hauled forward. Standing too close with strangers have already invaded our personal space and now, with you stepping on the brakes abruptly, we have direct skin contact with one another. That's pretty disgusting for a person that has OCD.

Not only the brake, the speed is also not consistent. I'm not expected it to be like bullet train but don't step on the brake or suddenly slow down the train. If I'm seated then I'm not being impacted. For those who are standing it's such a nightmare. There was one girl who wasn't holding tight on the ring, when the train came to a sudden stop, she literally bump against me that stand next to her. Luckily, I stood firmly, otherwise, we'll be like domino blocks. And I dunno what's on the railway, but to me it's like the driver seem to avoid holes like we did when we are on the road, swaying left and right.

You see the crowd - @ rush hour. 


p/s: I know I'm blissful than many people in this world. Sorry for complaining. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment