Friday, June 17, 2016

晦氣說話 Self-loathe

We often want it so badly that we ruin it before it begins. Overthinking. Fantasizing. Imagining. Expecting. Worrying. Doubting. #justletitnaturallyevolve - Anon -


I've lost count of how many times I brought up topics I knew I was going to get a really nasty response. I know it all along, but I still do it anyway. To whatever relationship.

Huh? What are the topics? And what are the really nasty response?

When I feel like we somehow drifted away, I would say - don't you think something is weird between us. Or, why didn't you reply? Ohh, probably forgotten me already. 

Yea, these kind of topics.

I always ended up agitate people successfully because I would too if I were the one who receive such message. Especially I always asked at the wrong timing. Aha.

Maybe the response was nothing. Because I overthink. Because I interpreted it with my own intention. Whatever the other person is trying to explain, I misread the message. 

The nasty response is what I interpreted myself.

And then a memory hit me hard. Right. A friend who received such message from me had said this to me - that this is all because of my ego, because I take things for granted. I'm not sure whether what he said is true. But somewhat, I would blame it to the feeling of insecure. I would put the blame on the clingy part of myself.

Can I stop doing these shits already? Drive away people is fun huh? I seriously think that I have become the person I hate the most - attention seeker. :/
#itsbettertobeforeveralone

How can I be lovable when I'm hating myself? #nothingcansaveme #notevenmyself

Screenshot originated from The Artidote

No comments:

Post a Comment