Monday, June 27, 2016

Friend That Cares

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility,
never an opportunity.
-Khalil Gibran-


Maybe I've shared too much of my inner thought and I'm sorry about that. I'm well known about that, but every time I have to be pointed out by A or other friends, only then I realised. So now I know what goes wrong - I keep on testing other's borderline. It's like if I haven't reach a person's limit, I'm just going to keep sharing until he/she finally fed up. But I was expecting some response, unfortunately, everyone chooses to keep quiet. I'm the childish one here, don't know what I'm trying to achieve.

I wonder if people worn out by just talking to me. I guess they will. 

Goodnight, everyone and the immature me. :')

Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing.
There is a time for silence.
A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny.
And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over.
-Octavia Butler-




No comments:

Post a Comment